Thursday, February 24, 2011

A big Weekend Ahead

Getting ready for a big weekend of music.  It is always a mystery about how many folks will show up. But Not this time.  We have a party of 31 Woo Hoo!  It is always fun to have a group in cause they know how to have a great time.  Especially this group of really cool folks. So it's Gumbo time and after a great talk with MS. L M, she knows who she is, I have been able to confirm some ideas.  Isn't great to have someone to bounce ideas off of and to have them share their insights with you.  I am so thankful to have had that conversation today. 

So Let's bring on the Weekend and the adventure that lies ahead.  I am ready for a "good run for my money." 

Isn't it funny how the music is the least of my worries?  the music is ALWAYS tight!  Thanks to some great musicians.  I hope they are having half as much fun as I am,  WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment